Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Unbelievable!!

I really don't like my phone. My phone has been giving me problems, turning off and on by itself or when I close my phone after I'm done with a call. It has also turned off during a phone call. It's ridiculous. Yesterday was the last straw. My phone had turned off on it's own again and when I went to turn it back on, it basically rebooted itself and went back to it's default setting so I lost all my number and pictures and basically deactivated itself so I had to call Sprint to activate a phone that I've already had for the past 2 years. Sprint said that the phone turning off and on was probably a battery problem so I could either buy a new battery or get a new phone and thus renew my contract with them for another two years (no thanks!). I could go to a Sprint repair store and get a new battery and then they can also run a diagnostic test on it to see what was wrong and maybe try to retrieve some information (if they even can) and to top it all off, I'll have to pay for the test too. I have to call the store and figure out how much it'll all cost me. I'm so irritated. I understand about the battery being drained but that still doesn't account for why my phone rebooted itself.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
I really don't like Sprint! I wish I could just quit my contract without paying $200!!

1 comment:

  1. Brek has the same problems!! We even switched from t-mobile to AT&T and we still have issues with his phones...not mine, just his, it's crazy

    ReplyDelete