Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 15, 2008

Chinese New Year


Here's our family celebrating Chinese New Year's with my brother, Luke at the BYUH 3rd Stake Party. It was pretty fun. I got a little rat charm and the boys got fans. Go figure.

Here's Aaron in his little Chinese outfit my mom's friend gave us. It's a little big but hey, when else is he going to wear it? He looks cute more Asian in it right?

Here's me and Aaron, David caught him in the middle of a laugh!! Aaron wouldn't smile for me when I took a picture of them...booger.

and...that was our Chinese New Year's in a nutshell. oh and David got to play with "fireworks" which were really little poppers!

3 comments:

  1. I love the picture of you and Aaron. That smile is the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. carol! how are you! oh my gosh...
    i'm so jealous that you are still in hawaii... i'm glad that you found me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love learning about everyone's cultural heritage, something that I miss out here in the east. I love that Chinese outfit and what an adorable family! Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete