Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 1, 2008

Doo doo diaper

I just read Brooke's blog about her encounter with her son's diaper and I'd like to share mine.

I came home from one day and fed Aaron and discovered that he had made doo doo. So I got ready to change it and I've had encounters before where he's exploded beyond his diaper so I got something to put under him. (we don't have a changing table so we change him on our bed/couch/changing table) as I started to lift up his onesie, I noticed some doo doo oozing out so I quickly put the bib under him but in doing so, I lay him on the bed which squished more doo doo out and onto his onesie. David had to help me get the onesie off as I hold Aaron and the doo doo gets all over his back and my hands since I'm holding him. I rush him into the shower and clean him off with my clothes still on!! It was craziness when it was happening but now that I'm writing about it, it's actually pretty funny!

Here's what his face would probably look like when I tell this story to the girls he brings over!!

No comments:

Post a Comment