Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 15, 2008

Crazy Morning

This morning was pretty busy and crazy. I headed out to school as usual and I was on time and I was feeling pretty good when I was halfway to work when I realized I forgot to take my husband to his mom's house! SO I headed back home and got David and Aaron to go the house. Half way to David's mom's house, he realized that we forgot Aaron's food! So we headed back to the house to get the milk and then we were on our way. So instead of being at work early, I got there just in time for the bell to ring!!

But it's all good, it worked out just fine!

We have pictures from Chinese New Year but I'll post those up later!

No comments:

Post a Comment