Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 28, 2008

I got this email from Johnson and Johnson Baby and they asked to share when you first knew your were a mother.

Here's my two cents.


I knew I was a mother when I gave birth to my son and holding him right after but what really solidified my feeling as a mother was when we went to pick up my son from the in-laws who were watching him. We came back from the date and my son was crying really, really hard and when I picked him up, he stopped crying and starting calming down. THAT'S what made me really feel like a mother.

I'd love to hear yours just for kicks if you'd like to share with me :)

1 comment:

  1. hi Carol! Yes, of course I remember you from BYUH! Thanks for the nice words on my blog! It's good to hear from you and see what you're up to!

    ReplyDelete