Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Tag...again!

tag, you're it

  • what is your occupation? SPED teacher (for now)
  • what are you listening to right now? the people in my offic
  • what is the last thing you ate? BBQ chips, chicken salad sandwich
  • do you wish on stars? not lately
  • if you were a crayon what color would you be? rusty orange
  • how is the weather right now? beautiful blue skies, can't even see any clouds
  • last person you talked to on the phone? another teacher
  • do you like the person who tagged you? yes, I do. I think she's pretty awesome. I wish I could hang out with her more.
  • how old are you right now? Just turned 24 three weeks ago.
  • your favorite drink? ice cold water
  • favorite sport to watch? i like to watch volleyball, basketball and football with David.
  • have you ever dyed your hair? twice
  • your favorite job? I've ever really had two jobs so I'd have to say right now, I'd prefer working at the bookstore and dealing with customers than trying to help my unruly students who resist any help I try to give them...why? I don't know!
  • any pets? a goldfish I had with my friend Sheena named Chris...who sadly died
  • favorite month? February cuz then I have a birthday! or December...
  • favorite food? chinese food, hawaiian food, anything mint chocolatey
  • what was the last movie you watched? at home, I can't even remember... in the theater - 27 dresses
  • what do you do to vent anger? i complain to myself or to anyone else around me and then...after awhile I forget I was even mad or why I was mad in the first place
  • fall or spring? no seasons! i don't like seasons. hawaii weather all year round.
  • hugs or kisses? hugs! and kisses from David
  • living arrangements? renting a studio and looking for a bigger place. I miss having a living room.
  • when was the last time you cried? last week?
  • what is on the floor in your closet? We have a closet/storage space/food pantry
  • what did you do last night? laundry and watched American Idol with my mother in law
  • what inspires you? My husband and son
  • what are you afraid of? losing someone i love. and cockroaches, bugs, what's in the dark, scary movies
  • how many cars have you had? three, a 1986 Dodge Caravan, a 1990 Buick Century and now a 2007 Kia Sorento
  • how many keys are on your key ring? I have two sets of key rings. one with my house and car key and the other my 2 room keys at work
  • how many years at your current job? a year and a half
  • favorite day of the week? Saturdays because I don't have to deal with students with attitude problems
  • where have you lived? Hong Kong, Laie, HI, Logan and North Logan, UT, Richmond and Port Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada, Newark and Fremont, CA and Hauula/Punaluu, HI
  • first cd you ever bought? Dawson's Creek soundtrack
  • favorite vacation? When David and I were still dating and he came to visit me in California and we toured San Francisco
  • favorite tv shows? chuck, american idol, friends, my name is earl, ugly betty, the office, project runway, top chef, monk, psych, gilmore girls
I tag anyone who wants to do this...I already tagged people with another one.

1 comment:

  1. what up girl? glad to see that YOU can follow directions - unlike your students....haha. hope life is going well. wish i could see you around more often. hey who do you think will win project runway??

    ReplyDelete