Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 18, 2008

I've been tagged...

TEN YEARS AGO:

Ten years ago in February...I can't even remember where I was...oh...Canada. Ok...so that was eighth grade...I think I discovered drama this year. I think I was in a church play where I was one of the main characters and even had to sing!! I still wore glasses and was in my first year of secondary school (I missed the intermediate/middle school/jr. high phase). I think I almost got into a fight too...

FIVE PLACES I HAVE LIVED!
1. Hong Kong
2. Richmond, BC
3. Logan, UT
4. Newark, CA
5. Hauula, HI

FIVE THINGS ON MY TO-DO LIST!
1. Laundry
2. Go walking
3.Organize my desk at work
4.Find a cheap jogging stroller
5. Clean bathroom

I ENJOY!
Being with David and Aaron, watching movies, listening to music, working out (when I actually do it), reading, laughing, talking to my friends, making stuff

TWO BAD HABITS!
1.Forgetting that I bought something and leaving it in the fridge past its expiration date.
2.Saying I'll go work out and eat instead


FIVE THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT ME!
1. One of my ears sticks out more than the other. One is flat against my head and the other sticks out. I never would have noticed until someone pointed it out to me. (why they were looking at my ears, I'll never know)
2. I did capoeira for a year but only stopped because the teachers that were teaching it at BYUH left. They have a club on campus now but it's too late for me now. I'm getting old.
3. I'm only 5 months younger than my husband
4. I like to embroider (when I actually have time)
5. I (used to and would like to again) make hemp jewelry

FIVE JOBS THAT I HAVE HAD!
1. Chief Recieving Clerk at BYUH Bookstore
2. Student Supervisor at BYUH Bookstore
3. (unofficial) Cashier at BYUH Bookstore
4. (unofficial) Text worker at BYUH Bookstore
5. SPED Teacher at Kahuku High and Intermediate/Mother

(I worked at BYUH Bookstore for my whole college career and I teach SPED b/c there's no social studies positions for me right now)

Now I have to tag five people. Hmm...Brooke, Sylvie, Jackie, JaiCi, Tori

1 comment:

  1. This was fun to read - I learned a lot about you! Sure, I'll do the tag but I might have to write a little about you first! : )

    ReplyDelete