Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

IKEA

I miss Ikea. I used to love going there with my parents and just wander around looking at everything! I'm sure there were always rooms set up but this time around, now that I'm older, I'm appreciating all the ideas I saw! So I took a lot of pictures for my "one day dream house and my unlimited budget"! :)
Enjoy the pictures!
I like the curtains and shelving.


No questions here about what I like! I will paint one of my rooms orange!


I really like the blue walls and the cute couch. It was really comfortable too! I wouldn't mind a huge canvas either. I just don't know of what yet.


I think the entertainment set caught my eye...


Cool couch, curtains and bookshelf. I like the long part of the couch


Loving the reading corner


And the little area for the kids


Love the shelf/desk combo! Great for smaller spaces


I like the couch and shelving


Curtains, shelf/storage behind couch


Leather couch


I want the slide out cabinets


And the organization of the drawer! Need, not want :)


Couch!


Shelves!


This bookshelf/library room is my absolute favorite!


Working hard!


I was laughing so hard that it came out blurry!


I want a house in Hawaii. And an Ikea. And unlimited monies so I can decorate to my heart's desire. sigh

Thank you Ikea for the great ideas! Please come to Hawaii!


No comments:

Post a Comment