Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 28, 2011

San Francisco & Oakland

After the Exploratorium, the parking lot we were in had a view of the Golden Gate Bridge. Since we really didn't want to deal with parking, we took some pictures there.
I LOVE this picture of the kids! don't you love Raya's socks and sandals look? ;P


Aaron did a pretty good job of taking this picture of us!


David pointing at Alcatraz Island.


Next up we went to the famous Golden Gate Bakery in SF. We HAD to try the custard tarts! There is usually a huge line but we dodged that bullet, I think we started the line!
The custards tarts were a little pricey but sooo yummy!


We loved the flaky crust! writing this is making me want to eat another one!


We didn't eat there that day but I just liked that it was a huge sign!


We went to Ghirardelli Square, got some free Pumpkin Spice Caramel samples and I ogled at all that amazing chocolate!


We also went to Ikea. My mom had to buy something for the house. Aaron stayed to play in the kids care place and he had fun there. David, Raya and I explored the bedroom and living area since that was all yhe time we had! Ikea is so huge and I really wish there was an Ikea in Hawaii! I took a ton of pictures in Ikea which I'll be writing another post for! So many good ideas!


Modeling his leather jacket


Aaron swinging with Gung-Gung and David


Eating at our SECOND buffet of the week - Fortuna - in Oakland. It's Chinese food and a whole bunch of seafood.
Raya eating her noodles


Aaron also eating his noodles


David's first plate of the evening


Me and my food :)


Closeup of my first plate


We ate a lot that night!
Soo stuffed!

No comments:

Post a Comment