Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 9, 2011

California Trip - Oct 1, 2011

I won a pair of roundtrip tickets for $50 each from the Hawaii 5-O Twitter trivia contest last season. I had less than 2 weeks to book my flight before the end of the year. My brother had gotten engaged 5 months before I won the tickets and still hadn't decided on a date. I let him know that the first week of October was when we'd be coming to California so if he got married while we were there, that would be really convenient! ;)
They set the wedding date for October 8, 2011

Getting ready to head out to the airport! I put Raya's hair in little pigtails and she looks adorable!













Aaron posing with Raya












As you can see, Raya had taken her hair out by the time we were waiting to board.
Aaron didn't want to take ant pictures at this point, he wanted to play so he made this sad face. Since Raya is such a copycat, she followed suit and hence, the "sad" picture. or maybe they're sad because David had to go on another airline












Aaron ready with his jacket. no, the jacket's not too small for him ;D












He wanted to hold on to his own boarding pass












The inside of the plane while we wait for others to board.












They both fell asleep in the beginning of the flight for possibly two of the five hour flight. Maybe more, I was just glad they slept!












Raya enjoying her "complimentary" PB&J for dinner












Playing on their iPods












Aaron waiting for our stroller at the gate











We were hungry when we got off the plane so my dad took us to In n Out.









Aaron had fun playing with the stickers he got and didn't want to eat his burger until he was done with the puzzle :)

The first thing my mom wants to do is trim Raya's hair but we don't wanna do that yet so my sister Olivia gets her a headband :)










The kids playing with Popo












Raya "playing" piano with Gung-Gung












We came in pretty late so while the kids were settling in, I went through 4 boxes I had in storage, in their closet and threw out a LOT of stuff! I was actually looking for my senior yearbook but now I can't remember if I even got one...
I did take a bunch of pictures of stuff I wanted but didn't want to physically keep. It was nice to go through my stuff and see all the memories I had. It was funny going through some of my old journals and having a good laugh about all the "dramas" I was having or "boy trouble" that came up.
Memories :)



No comments:

Post a Comment