Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Random Pictures

David built this house for a work presentation. It had to be broken into 4 pieces. Pretty cool huh?


Pretty rainbow in Pearl City


Our loaner car from Kia when our car was getting fixed. It's a pretty neat ride!


Raya's texts to my lil' bro.


Thanks to Elaine for bringing me ketchup chips! Yum!


I like this temple picture!


Our Laie North Stake youth were asked to film for next year's theme intro.


Raya kept herself entertained with her baby and stroller


The youth that were there on Sunday. (they also filmed Saturday morning at Hinckley Hill)


My Hello Kitty iPhone 4 case I got for free* from nomorerack.com


*I had to pay $2 S&H

The kids played with the stickers and I told them not to put it on the table. They listened ;)


Double rainbow! I didn't even notice it until I saw everyone else's pictures on Instagram.


I believe those are all the random pictures I have so far ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment