Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Vortex of All Lost Things

The past month has been horrible for me. I have lost FOUR things and for the life of me and my family, we can NOT find them.
First I lost a book from Aaron's preschool and it HAS to be in the house somewhere! We have turned the house upside down and inside out and it is nowhere to be found! If we can't find it, it's a $10 fee. *sigh*

I lost a DVD. I put it on a table by the computer to put it away later and I forgot about it. The next time I needed it, it had disappeared! House again was turned upside down and inside and still missing! We even looked in the trash!

THEN on the day we were leaving California to come back to Hawaii, Aaron's hearing aid gear (his jar that holds his hearing aid and his case) goes missing at my parent's house. The whole week we were there, it was in the same spot. Every night, he put it away and it was there in the morning. What was different about the day we were leaving? I have no idea. We were almost late to the airport looking for it. My parents, brother, sister and my aunt and uncle visiting from Canada looked for it. They've looked everywhere and it's still gone. I know it's in that house. somewhere. BUT WHERE?!

AND THEN we were at my in-law's stay-cation hotel in Waikiki, I was about to redo my hair before we left for home and let it down and I lost the hair tie. It disappeared. I looked everywhere. GONE.

WHAT IS GOING ON?! Is there some kind of vortex that is sucking in all this stuff? Why can't I find anything? It is seriously stressing me out! I may look calm and collected but on the inside I am freaking out! It would make my life so much easier if the items were located. I could breathe easier, my family could breathe easier.
 I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY EVERYTHING IS GOING MISSING!!

Maybe if I wrote a nice letter...

Dear Vortex that has been sucking in our lost stuff,
Please throw it back up.
I would really appreciate it. My family would appreciate it.
 It would bring me and my family peace of mind and that fact that we need them back...as soon as possible.
Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment