Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 14, 2011

Exploratorium

When David came to visit with me in California in 2005, we got a City Pass and went around to a bunch of different places. One of our favorites was at the Exploratorium in San Francisco. It was so much fun in there that we decided to take our kids while we were visiting California. I looked up the prices on the Exploratorium website for their hours and prices. It turned out that the first Wednesday on every month is a FREE DAY which also happened to fall on the week we were there so of course we planned it for Wednesday!





Raya with Popo watching the birds in the water




Raya, Popo (my mom) and me




Raya eyeing some birds with Popo & Gung-Gung




Our little family in front of the sign before heading inside.



Yelling in the echo chamber




Sitting in the chamber like I am and this thing is cool cuz even though we're across the room, you can totally hear the people on the other side!! Without yelling! It all depends on how sit it in it.




Those chairs are so humongous!




David & I wrote our names while looking at the mirror. It is harder than I thought it was! Aaron had a mad face because he wanted to draw and I was taking too long to take the picture. Haha!




The bubble station. Some kid took forever and Aaron waited ever so patiently and when the kid finally left, some other kid took it and little Aaron waited again. When the other kid left, some other kid tried to take it away from Aaron. David & I had to step in and be like it's his turn dude! Ok not really but we did tell the kid's mom Aaron was waiting for awhile and he was next.




This contraption had you looking in these funky magnifying glasses that actually made your depth perception off. mine more so than usual :)




You put the glasses on and tried to shoot a basket. You actually have to throw "to the right" to make it.




I don't really get it but it was fun! Even Raya had a turn!




I love the look on Aaron's face! He thought it was the coolest thing!



Our stickers on free day




These were taken with David's phone.




David is too small for that chair!








I could barely get on! Totally lame, I know!



Aaron hanging out in the hurricane tunnel



This place is so much fun! We didn't even get to play with everything! My parents took Raya and went at her pace.
I could stay there all day!
Up next, San Francisco and Oakland!


No comments:

Post a Comment