Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Random happenings that should've been blogged

I have a bunch of videos and pictures that need to be blogged and shared with you so here goes. There might be more of these random posts to come :)

Apparently my kids like to lay on the ground to relax :)


I won this card from a Twitter giveaway - $5 Subway card


Testing out my flash with my new case. It's clear, my phone is white so when it flashes, it creates the "soft glow" that you see in the picture.


So I colored the inside edge of the case by the flash by my camera phone and it turned out better! Hooray for black Sharpies!


Jumping off the couch

YouTube Video

Raya taking "pictures" in California. She's wearing Aaron's clothes...but I don't remember why...she looks pretty cool :)

YouTube Video

...that's it for now. Up next are more adventures of out trip in California! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment