Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Fenton's Ice Cream - Oakland, CA

David's uncle, Dean Davis, and his family took us to Fenton's Creamery & Restaurant in Oakland. It's on the corner somewhere but it's a cute little place. It's also the ice cream place that the old man (Frederickson?) and Russell (the Junior Wilderness Explorer) went to eat ice cream at the end of the movie "Up". Fenton's is also famous for it's ice cream.


They also had cool kiddie cups for the kids.


I made David pose next to the ice creams in the cooler.


David & Raya


Collin and Aaron watching the people make pies behind that glass window. They kept going back with all the other kids and saying hi to the workers.





Here is 4/5ths of the Davis family ordering their food. Yes, Fenton's has actual food besides their delicious desserts!




There's the 1/5th Davis next to Aaron.




David with Uncle Dean and 4/5th of the kids looking at a print of the scene in "Up" when they are eating Fenton's ice cream.



Our family eating a giant banana split! I forgot what it's called. Look, it's almost as big as Raya's head!




Here's a closeup of the sundae before we attacked it.




The after picture. It was sooo good! I wish I could go back and get some more! I don't even remember what flavors we got but if I remember I'll update this post. The ice cream is amazing!




TMI coming up...turn away now if you don't wanna know!

This is me being the klutz I am and closed a car door on my leg. I have a huge scar on my leg which now looks like a burn mark.




No comments:

Post a Comment