Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 21, 2011

Setting Up For Luke's Wedding Reception

Helping set up for my brother's wedding reception at the Walnut Creek Building. I used to go there for seminary. So many memories. Anyway, Luke and Olivia decided to mess with Raya and put a mustache on her face. Pretty funny though...She's not really sad. I think she was just making a face. 
Here's the basic set up for the reception. Olivia took this photo. I believe this was in the middle of the setting up. They had pretty much all the Disney princesses and princes as their centerpieces.
I was outlining the names of the Disney princesses and princes with Olivia. 
I should've taken pictures of the reception AFTER we finished decorating or during the actual reception but I forgot that night and I was super busy during the reception. Just imagine it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment