Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Luke & Charmaine's wedding reception

The kids were to walk in front of the line to the table and sit down but I was filming and couldn't & didn't grab them in time :)

Luke asked David to sing a sing at the reception and I must say he did fantastic.
People kept coming up to me to tell me what a great job he did and was surprised that I was his wife.

They were also surprised to find out that I was the groom's sister. Really? Luke, I think that maybe you should have introduced the family at the reception. I mean, at least explain to all the people at the reception you have an older sister and that's why she's all up in the business at the reception. I guess no one really knows I'm alive since I literally left 2 months after my family moved to Fremont and went to school in Hawaii and I've only been back 3 times since 2002. It's my own fault really that no one knows who I am. ANYWAY...I just had to keep explaining who I was and where I live now which is why the guests have never seen me before!

I was wearing Olivia's clothes and her heels. I wore them that morning for the wedding photo shoot and they hurt my feet but I figured I could handle so I wore them to the reception...bad idea. My feet were killing me and I ended up barefoot the rest of the time! I ended up helping with serving the food with Charmaine's older sister and helped with the cake serving. It was a good night and really glad my family was able to come see my brother get married!
Congratulations little brother! Charmaine, welcome to the family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment