Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Lil Bro's wedding photos at Oakland Temple

We met at Oakland Temple for the wedding photos. While we waited for our turn to take pictures with the bride and groom, we took some pictures of our own. 
Yes, I am wearing heels in this picture and by the end of the day, my feet were killing me! I liked how feminine I felt but at the end of the day, I don't need to wear heels. I'm never going to catch up to David! I like my flat footwear. Maybe one day I'll try heels again but for now, I'm good. :)
I like this picture of David and I. We look good!
My little brother is all grown up! 
Luke and Charmaine
I got this picture off of Facebook. Raya is super cute. I may or may not be biased in that opinion. 
I take horrible candid and posed crazy pictures. It's too ugly not to share!
I think Raya and Aaron were trying to shaka...well Aaron did, Raya...not so much :)
Waiting on the side while the bride and groom take their couple-y pictures.
My family with my sister and parents.
I like this picture. David's still looks good in this candid photo. Aaron was all ready for another shot and had his pose ready. Raya...I'm not sure what she was doing. Me...let's move on. 
My Aunty Joyce or Aunty 7 as we call her, took this picture of our family. Too bad neither of the kids are looking at the camera. Nonetheless, my new favorite family picture!
Here's Aunty 7 and Uncle 7. (Joyce and Richard)
The parents with the couple
I'm telling you, my whole family is photogenic, candid or not. Me? Not so much!
After we were done taking our pictures with the bride and groom, we left to get ready for the reception that afternoon. 
As soon as I get those photos with my brother and his wife, I'll post them up. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment