Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, November 18, 2011

Dinner with the Bro's (then future) In-Laws

My (then future) sister-in-law's single ward bishop was one of my friend's dad in one of my old California wards when I was in high school...confused? I got a little confused writing it, either way we were in the same ward back in the day when I lived in Cali :)

Bishop Severson and his wife invited both future in-law families to their house for a dinner. I thought it was going to be the families and the Severson's eating together but that was not the case. They had set up their dining table with fancy china, fancy goblets and silverware.


The Severson's weren't going to eat with us, they were going to serve us dinner and ate with Aaron & Raya in the kitchen.
That's Bishop Severson refilling our drinks.


David & I posed with our food on the nice china.


Here's a closeup of my plate. We ate lasagna, garlic bread, salad, & green beans. Yum! I had a second helping!


Raya & Aaron ate and played with the Severson's toys. Aaron found the cars & Raya found this HUGE baby and stroller to play with. The baby was just as big as her!


And it had some creepy eyes! It was the baby that could close it's eyes when laying down but this baby only had one eye that closes and even then it was halfway so it looked pretty funny and a little scary! You can see it in the picture! Hahaha!


Dessert!


It was so nice of the Severson's to host that lovely dinner. It was also nice to be able to sit and chat with them afterwards.
Thanks for the hospitality!

No comments:

Post a Comment