Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Golden Gate Bridge

...is in the background...

I can't remember if I already did a post with these pictures but since they are still on my phone I'm assuming I haven't...
David got a picture of us all looking at the bridge...or in that general direction :)


Aaron toon these pictures of us I feel like I'm shaped weird in this picture...


I like this picture that Aaron took for us


Since we were in the way of the bridge, we did single shots to show we were there :)


I never know what to do with my hands, David on the other hand (ha, pun not intended) doesn't have my problem and looks great doing it!


There's Alcatraz!


Isn't this just the cutest picture of the kids?



No comments:

Post a Comment