Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 29, 2008

FYI Parents

I just wanted to share some of these treasures I've signed up with. Sign up with them and you won't regret it! You can get coupons, ideas, tips, advice and lots of other stuff! I love it!

Gerber is really good. Just sign up with them, they'll send coupons for their products that are age appropriate.

Huggies is also really cool. Sign up with them and get coupons for diapers and wipes and some of their other products.

Babycenter.com is also super cool. You get emails for every week for your child and tells you what some of the things they should be doing at that age. It's a general update so don't panic if your child isn't doing some of the stuff they tell you about.

Anyway, just wanted to let you all know about it. Here's a picture of Aaron. I love how he's taking his duck with him!

4 comments:

  1. I have heard duck is delicious. Someday I'll try it when I am rich!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Cute blog. I was happy to see you found me. I can't believe how big your boy is! Time flies!

    Happy 25th David. Rusty just had his on August 15th.

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't forget verybestbaby.com! that's a good one too. i mean...if you're into that sorta stuff. lol!

    ReplyDelete