Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sunset on the Beach

We went to check out Sunset on the Beach on Saturday. There were A LOT of people there. We parked at Hauula Kai Shopping Center and walked over. We perused the food options and finally picked one. It was called Mark's Specialties or something. I know there was a Mark in the title. ANYWAY, we got the steak and shrimp plate and a kalua pig sandwich and let me tell you, it was SO WORTH it!! I didn't take a picture of it cuz I was super hungry already and honestly, didn't even think about it.

Here's a funny picture of Aaron. David was taking his aunty to the airport and I guess Aaron was knocked out. That is one of the funniest sleeping positions I've ever seen him in!!


Here's a video of Aaron in a little kiddie pool at a family gathering.


He's such a crackup!!

2 comments:

  1. wish we got to go! I'm home bound until Oct.1 though, so we all just hung out at home. I love all the video shots you take! Aaron sure has personality...how FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah, I had that steak and shrimp plate! SOOOOO GOOD!!!

    ReplyDelete