Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 26, 2008

I stole this

I stole this picture of a friend's friend's friend's blog.
It's not that I DON'T have things to blog, I just haven't uploaded recent pictures to blog about. So you're just gonna have to wait until I do!
Meanwhile as I was exploring people's blogs (y'know you do it too!) I found this gem! Besides that fact that it says "orange" in it, she's got some AWESOME stuff I'd love to try out if and whenever I have the time.
For examples, check this out.

You can download paper models and make them! I would love to do this one of these days! I think it's so cool!! There are other really cool stuff too! Now if I could only have the time to do all the cool stuff I see on there!

1 comment:

  1. ha, you can blog stalk all you want! i love orange too, so that pink and orange fabric is my favorite. i got it for a little less than $4 per half yard. good fabric is expensive, but so worth it!

    ReplyDelete