Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 21, 2008

25 Years!!

That's how old David is!! He celebrated his 25th birthday and so here are 25 reasons why he's the BEST EVER!!

25. He taught me how to snap my fingers
24. He taught me how to whistle
23. He taught me how to float on my back
22. He makes the best eggs and portugese sausage
21. He makes amazing pancakes
20. He thinks ahead of time before I have time to even think of it
19. He plans everything
18. He is awesome with the computer
17. He's got mad memory skills
16. He has great skills setting up audio and video stuff
15. He has a great laugh
14. He makes funny jokes
13. He's a great 2nd counselor in the BYUH 7th ward
12. He is super friendly
11. He looks for the good in everyone
10. He's really good at math
9. He's willing to help whenever he can
8. He likes to eat whatever I make even if it isn't that good.
7. He's very forgiving
6. He helps me figure out my mistakes
5. He's my better half
4. He's the best dad to Aaron
3. He makes us laugh all the time
2. We have fun together
1. He's my bestest friend in the whole entire universe!

8 comments:

  1. That's a nice b-day tribute to your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday!!
    yes we won one of the chili categories at the cook-off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Carol! Yup, you found a good one! Happy Birthday Dave!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy bday david!

    and i tagged you carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID!! I love the list of things he taught you to do:)

    ReplyDelete