Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

100 Posts!!

For my 100th post, I'd like to celebrate by getting ice cream!!

There is an event happening on September 25th where Make a Wish Foundation will be at a Cold Stone Creamery giving some free ice cream away! Plus, if you buy some, it'll help out the Make a Wish Foundation. My friend Kristen is going to be there! Her daughter is an ambassador for the foundation! Say hi to them and get some ice cream!!



Personally, I can't go because I have a Young Women activity but go get some YUMMY ice cream!!! I believe if you go to Cold Stone any time in September, it'll help give money to the Make a Wish Foundation and wouldn't you love to help make someone's wish come true?!

and here's a picture of Aaron just for kicks! I love his face!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! WOW...100 posts! You are one dedicated blogger my friend ;) Hey, and thanks for the info...just another great reason/excuse for me to tell Sam I need ice cream from Cold Stone's ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember seeing something about that in an email they sent. I'll have to make Monte go get one. I'll just sample his.

    I'm due on the 3rd of Nov. but we're really hoping that she'll come early. We still live with my mom and grandparents, fortunately and unfortunately. But we're the only kids in the house now. Everyone else is finally gone. Isn't Aarons birthday coming up soon. Oh wait, is it in Oct. or Nov.? What are you guys doing for his birthday bash? Thanks for asking if we need anything. I'll let you know what's going on. I still need to come visit you guys. What a slacker. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete