Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 20, 2008

BYUH 7th Ward Opening Social

David is the 2nd counselor in the BYUH 7th ward and they had their opening social tonight in the game room and had food outside. The food was really good and the game room was so fun! I personally didn't sing karaoke but sang along with the singer. Everyone did actually. It was so much fun!! I should've taken pictures but instead you get this generic picture of a mic! ;D

Aaron started getting fussy after a while and didn't want to play with the students anymore. So I took him outside to the Aloha Center Mall and found a group of students learning Capoeira. I was so excited! I played capoeira for like a year...

...but stopped because our teacher went to Brazil and then people that knew how to teach graduated and the only way I could keep learning was in town (which is way too far away). So I joined the group and I couldn't kick as high as I used to! haha!! I almost didn't remember how to do some moves! ;D

5 comments:

  1. yeah, carol! u wuz da bomb at capoeira!! wen we were in koki's class together, u rocked! u made the rest of us look like idiots. lol!! thanx 4 takin it easy on me. I had to stop after I became pregs with ahonui...yeees, that's my excuse. hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. capoeira sounds fun!
    i wanna tryyyy
    when i come visit you should take me capoerira..ing :]

    k?
    k :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH and i kept 2nd period english and 6th chem

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think you were around when me and Josh were playing. Our instructor got pregnant and moved away and then the other instructors which were students became flakey and that was that. You look good girl. FUN times!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH HECK YEAH, I REMEMBER THAT! You were so awesome. Remember I used to tag along with you? That was so fun. Every now and then I'll see someone doing Capoeira in the park and I automatically think of you!

    ReplyDelete