Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 2, 2008

High Chair

We got a high chair.
Aaron would always wiggle his way out of his Bumbo and since there was a family that was moving and needed to get their high chair sold, we took it. It's great. He can't get out of the chair!
...unless I don't buckle him in then that's another story.


Did I tell you he's 11 months now? Yeah man, I can't believe he's almost a year already!! He's such a funny kid! I love coming home from work and seeing his face! He has the funniest expressions and he's so smart! He knows when he gets into trouble too. Look at him getting into his clothes hamper...troublemaker!

6 comments:

  1. That's great! We got ours second-hand as well. But Shelby can climb out of it even if she's buckled in. I think when she's done with it, I'll sell it then we can get another one with the next kid someday. What's with these little climbers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Carol!
    I tagged you! Check my page for more details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay...I have a confession..I did tidy up my closet a little bit...hehehe ; )

    ReplyDelete
  4. They grow up so fast don't they?? He is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your baby is such a babe! We got here about a month ago and are now living in Kaneohe. I'd love to see you sometime!

    ReplyDelete