Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Clap, Clap, Clap your hands!

He's almost a year and Aaron finally did it. He started clapping!! Yay!! We've been trying to get him to clap for a while now but he's always been on his own schedule.
David was feeding him and out of nowhere, he starts putting his hands together and starts clapping!

Aaron is sitting with David's cousin, Jared, and we were showing him off. Clap, clap Aaron! ;D

1 comment:

  1. Aaron is so cute! Oh and sorry about the comment on my blog. I did not put it there. And we've had problems getting our car registered everywhere we live. I don't think it's a Hawaii thing. I think it's just the run around that every state has to get all the paperwork and junk filled out. So yes! I want to see you. I was actually in Laie the other day but I don't have your number. So send it to me and we'll stop by. I'd love to see you.

    ReplyDelete