Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 20, 2008

Obama, McCain, Obama, McCain...

If you're just as confused as I am about the presidential candidates, check out votegopher.com. It's an unbiased site that researches what each candidate supports on different issues.

It's actually helping me figure out what Obama and McCain are supporting and their views. Check it out. I'm still figuring it out though. Obama, McCain.....

4 comments:

  1. That's a pretty smart site to visit before the elections. I love your previous posts. Aaron is still such a ham! Your blog makes me warm thinking of Hawaii!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Thanks Carol!
    I just got a homework assignment today. The teacher wanted us to find a website like this one, and write down the candidate's viewpoint on specific issues. You helped me with my homework! Thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i gotta check out this site later when i really have time to read it. i dunno much about where the candidates stand either!

    ReplyDelete