Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Oops!!

My bad!!
I wasn't paying too much attention to him when he was by the doors in the Old Gym and someone came out and his hand got caught under the door! They felt so bad but you know what, it was NOT their fault!! When it happened, he CRIED!! and then he got over it, I even ran in under cold water and he wanted to play with the water instead.
He's tough.

don't click on image to enlarge...but if you must...you can see the owie on his ring finger

3 comments:

  1. Poor little guy! I hope that you gave him a cookie or something for being so brave! He gets the "award" this week for best owie :)
    What a tough little buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. poor thing. My fingers hurt. Lots of kisses for those fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. poor thing! once i cut marcus' fingers while trying to cut his nails. it was horrible!

    ReplyDelete