Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 3, 2008

Husband Tag Deux

like how I pretend that I know how to speak French?

Here they are watching a volleyball game in the CAC! so cute!!
Hubby tag.
(From Amanda)
Where did you meet? BYUH Bookstore
How long did you date before you were married?
We started dating in January 2005 and were married July 2006.
How long have you been married?
We were married on July 1, 2006 so like...2 1/2 years
What is your favorite feature of his?

His smile!
What is your favorite quality of his?
He is so funny and FUN! and caring! He'll do anything he can to help someone! Like give people rides when he sees them walking...I'm trying to work on that.
Does he have a nickname for you?
nope.
What is his favorite color?
Royal Blue
What is his favorite food?
He likes everything I make! Ha. Just kidding. He likes to eat pretty much anything. He's really not picky. If I had to pick just one, I'd have to say...Hawaiian.
What is his favorite sport?
Basketball, football, volleyball
Does he have a hidden talent?
It's not really HIDDEN but he does have the AWESOMEST voice! I love it!
When and where was your first kiss?
In front of Hale 2 after we came back from somewhere with other people. He was walking me to the "door".
Do you have any children?
Yeah we do! Aaron who's turning one on Saturday!!
What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?
Anything and everything we do together is fun. Watching movies, playing basketball, eating,...you get the idea!
How old is he?
25
What is his favorite type of music?
Hawaiian, pop, R&B, hip hop...
What do you admire most about him?
That he's not scatterbrained like me! He always thinks things through! which is awesome if you know me! He cares about other people like I said above. He's an awesome dad (but who wouldn't be after being 3rd in a family of 10?) He cracks jokes and is so funny!

I tag...Sheena, Betsy, Sylvie, Rebecca, Tawnya, and YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment