Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 9, 2008

One Year Checkup

We had his one year checkup on Monday and guess what? This little guy really is little! So he's only gained like 1 lb since the last checkup. He eats food but I guess he's so active he needs to eat MORE OFTEN. *sigh* so he's like in the 10th percentile for his weight. Guess where his height is? 75th percentile. Yeah. totally off balance! Aaron's measured at 77cm which means he's 2 and a half feet! He's HALF of me!

He's such a little copycat too! I'm sick and have lost my voice but every time I cough, he does a little cough too! or if I clear my throat he'll try to do the same thing. He's so funny!

4 comments:

  1. I find it so funny that you have such a small kid with such a BIG husband!! I like his head...mis-proportioned isn't always a bad thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!! hes gonna be a TALL boy!!! :) I hope you feel better though! its been going around up here... everyone is out sick today but me! :S anyways, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...he's tall like his daddy!! lol!! don't worry...i'm now shorter than 3 of taei's nieces and nephew who are 12 & 13!!

    -sam

    ReplyDelete