Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Aaron's 1!!

I can't believe a whole year has gone by already! It has been so fast! Our little Aaron is ONE!! He turned one on November 1st! I look at him and it's hard to believe he was the little baby we brought home!!
I would post like a billion pictures of him but instead I made a collage from Picasa! It was so hard to pick just one picture from each month because there are so many awesome pictures but I did it. Here are some of my favorites.

click to enlarge
starting from the uppermost left corner going right: day he was born, 2 months sitting, 3 months with funny face and cute outfit, 4 months as a bunny, 5 months playing on couch, 6 months starting to crawl, 7 months wanting out of the kiddie pool, 8 months screaming, 9 months screaming in a kiddie pool, 10 months smiling with teeth, 11 months with cheesy smile, 12 months on his 1st birthday eating cake!

Some of his favorite things:

watching and dancing to Super Why
Dancing to music
reading books
crawling up and down the couch
eating Cheerios, baby mum mums, Gerber finger foods
hanging out with Mommy and Daddy
crawling everywhere and getting into everything!
throwing balls
looking at the wheels of toy cars
pushing and pulling stroller wheels
pointing and looking at lights
drinking from our cups
eating what we're eating
laughing
getting scared
making silly faces


Halloween and birthday party posts to come!

7 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AARON!! I love his collage of the first year of his life! congrats to mommy and daddy to...now he needs a little brother or sister!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday!!
    btw, I sat GLUED to the TV last night to see your cuties on the AFV...and I loved it! Now I can say that I know 2 someones that are famous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!! I can't believe he's already one!! He is such a happy guy, and has such a great smile! I really love your collage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Aaron!!! We made sure to watch AFV last night, HE was so funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha. Your son has the BEST FACES EVER! He has so much personality! I love seeing all the pictures you post of him. So cute!

    ReplyDelete