Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 6, 2008

High School Musical 3

Thanks to our friend Mariko, who gave us tickets to get discounted movie tickets, we were able
to go watch in the theatre!

Whoo hoo!! I have been totally looking forward to this movie!
I love High School Musical! I would have to say that the first one was good, the second one was ok but the third one was definitely the BEST!! It was awesome! If you haven't seen it yet, GO! It is totally worth it to go watch in the theatre!
We went with David's cousin, Shaun, and his sister, Mailani to Windward mall after we went to Haunted Lagoon at PCC (another story). It was so fun! When we went to buy our tickets, it was like 9:30pm and the movie was supposed to start at 9:30pm but the cashier asked us if we wanted tickets for the 10 o'clock show. WHAT?! We thought maybe it was a full house but it wasn't, we were like the only ones there! We had the theatre ALL to ourselves! for like the previews and then this other couple came in. They didn't even start the previews until we came in! How cool is that?!
Did I tell you I LOVE this movie? I love the music and the dancing and the music!

After the movie we posed with the gang! Oh yeah baby!!

5 comments:

  1. Haven't seen any high school musicals yet. Nor have I read any of the twilight books...am I out of the loop or what?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit, that I cannot wait to go see it either. Navi J thinks that the first one is awesome because of the singing and the dancing. I am glad to hear that it is as awesome as we have heard :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally loved this movie! i was a little surprised at the amount of SKIN... but it was WAY good... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you crack me up. i will admit i too would go, but would never pay for it. are you gonna go to HSM on ice? AJ went and said it was good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha. I'm so glad those tickets went to use (I'm not a huge HSM fan, so I didn't say "good" in there, but I'm trying here).
    It's nice to have a night out once in a while!

    ReplyDelete