Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 24, 2008

1st time at the beach

We took Aaron to the beach that's across from our house. We put him in the water and he was so scared! He wouldn't stop crying the whole time! So we thought the sand would be a better place. Nope, still cried. I think maybe next time we should try bringing the water to him slowly to get him used to it.



Watching the waves with Dad.







What is this I'm sitting in?











GET ME OUT!!!








Mommy, no!
Don't let me touch the water!

4 comments:

  1. Why are pictures of crying babies so cute? I love the picture of him in the sand hole. That was fun seeing you guys at the 9th ward reunion. Hopefully we'll see you again before we move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaron's such a sweet baby! so cute... my kids were the same way and now they both love the water... elijah is a little too kamakazi at times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute are those pictures!!!! Don't worry, he'll learn to love the ocean! LOL I wish I was in Hawaii and could take my babies to the ocean!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute and funny!!! We've only taken Leia to the pool (cause hello freezing ocean!) and she likes it, but she HATES taking baths! I'm sure Aaron will learn to enjoy the ocean!

    ReplyDelete