Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 14, 2008

I'd like to thank...


Our blog got an award!









It cheers my friend Liz up! I think it's cuz Aaron is so darn cute! Haha. Just kidding! no, seriously...
I'd like to first thank my husband for making our blog look and sound awesome. I couldn't have done it without him. I'd also like to thank Aaron for being so darn fun and funny. Look baby, you're on the computer! Lastly, I'd like to thank Liz for reading our adventures!! and awarding the award. It's our first! I feel so loved!

I love to blog. I like writing about what we've done and I love getting comments cuz then I know that people are reading about us. I agree with Liz and how it has totally kept me in touch with people that I've lost contact with and people I never would have in the first place. I love reading about other people and how they're doing and pictures. Pictures are fun to see!

Anyway, I must now award this award to those who have cheered me up with their blog. If you get it, you must then award 10 other blogs who have cheered you up.

In no particular order:

JaiCi
Brooke
Jake & AJ
Jill
Jude
Sheena
Sylvie
Tori
Noelle
Jackie

Congratulations everyone!! Keep it up!
I would have included Liz's but she already got it...

1 comment:

  1. You totally deserve this award. Oh and I wish I had your husband to do my blog......Yours is so cute!!!!! My hope is to one day learn how to do it all myself!

    ReplyDelete