Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Laie Theatres


Laie Theatres are going to close today! Workers just found out earlier this week that the parent company has decided to close it.
NOW what are we going to do? I know we complain about it but at least we could go somewhere if we didn't want or have the means to go to town to watch a movie!

Watch the news clip here: http://www.kitv.com/video/15907202/index.html

I really hope they can do something and keep the theatre running!

4 comments:

  1. aaron is getting so big! he is a cutie pie too. i can't believe that laie in is closing, besides the fact that it could have well been a health hazard...it is still sad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad! I LOVE the Laie Theaters! About the little umbrella, I read up on how to do it here:

    http://blogger-tricks.blogspot.com/2006/06/favicon-for-your-blogger-blog.html

    It was kinda tricky though so I had my husband do it. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. again... what is that like four times now? i remember when they had one huge theater with a leaky roof and the video rental was in there too!
    man, laie 'hallways' me still so sad... well some ambitious byu students are just going to have to open it and run it themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's so depressing! sure it smelled sometimes and a short person (me) couldn't see the screen very well at times, but it has so much sentimental value! :( I do hope someone reopens it...

    ReplyDelete