Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 12, 2008

7th Ward Variety Show


Daddy is a counselor in the BYUH 7th Ward. They had a variety show. Here I am with Daddy and Uncle Luke.

One of the girls did a balloon shaping talent and I got a hat!

It was bigger than I was!

I'm playing with the camera case while we're waiting for the rain to stop. It didn't.

Daddy performed too!! He sang two songs and played his ukelele.


In the video, I was playing with my teething ring which has a rattle and I'm trying to take the camera from Mommy so that's why it's all shaky. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Su--weeeT! I've never heard him sing or play the uke before! Thanks for sharing it, it was great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. David is so talented! I'm impressed! He should record his songs and sell them!

    ReplyDelete