Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

SPACE!

We did it, we finally moved last week and we're slowly trying to unpack everything (mostly David). We've basically got everything in its place except for the bathroom and some others. We LOVE it!

We love that we have SPACE! I can't believe we have all this stuff and it fit in our studio! I went through some of my old boxes and threw stuff out. Aaron can now walk in his walker and sleep in his playpen/crib.
We LOVE our new bed too! There's so much SPACE?! can you tell I love space?
Why did I even have some of this junk? I found an old journal of mine. It's amazing what you discover about yourself as you read what you wrote. I gotta get back into journal writing... wait...this counts right? I also discovered another place for more private entries and you can even print it out later if you wanted! It's called LDS Journal and I like it...when I have time to write in it.

8 comments:

  1. Carol your place looks great! It is so nice and big. Where is it? I bet it feels good to stretch out and have space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You guys got a new place. COngratulations. Long time no see or talk. How are you? Aaron is sure getting big. I'm so jealous you all are on your own. I don't think we will ever leave my moms house. It's killing but we just can't afford it. How do you find time to blog everything? I'm truley amazed at you, Elizabeth and all the others how do it. I'm trying but having a hell of time figuring everything out. Miss you. We really need to get out there and visit. My bad. Love you. Talk to you later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your place is cute carol!! I am so glad you guys have more space. A studio would be so hard! Thanks for sharing about the LDS journal thing, that's a great idea. Have fun finishing up your finishing touches!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the place looks great carol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your new place! You are my hero for being able to do a 1 bedroom - I think that I would kill my son if we were in the same room...we both need our "personal" space to enjoy each other :)
    It looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i want more pictures of aaron! :(


    :D
    but nice place!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That IS a lot of space! Very nice find. I hope your move went smooth. Hahaha! Are you guys still in Laie?

    ReplyDelete