Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 16, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

My first Mother's Day this past weekend and can I just say that David is AWESOME!

He totally surprised me with breakfast in bed! AND he was acting like he didn't get me anything yet for Mother's Day and so I wasn't expecting anything and he totally surprises me with TWO movies! and CD's for the movies!!


David and Aaron gave me the cutest card! I love it! I love being a mom and a wife!

Happy Belated Mother's day to all you wonderful mothers!!

2 comments:

  1. Being a mom realy is fun. But it's even better when you have a great husband. I'm glad you guys are so good to each other. I've been hearing too much about other friends husbands that are well lets just say not up to par. Happy belated mother's day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated Mother's Day Carol! I love surprises! Your men did a good job! That picture below is to die for! He is soo smiley!

    ReplyDelete