Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Random Raya Feb/March 2012

Raya loves taking pictures. and winking. Winking is her new thing.

 Raya was using me as her chair the other day.
 Modeling some earmuffs at Grandma's
 Reading.
 All these faces are her idea. I just copied her.
 She's so funny!
 See the wink again? She's trying on Olivia's heels and posing for the camera. Olivia's heels are probably the only heels she'll ever get to wear. (I don't own heels - read the 2nd paragraph)
 Raya was playing with my phone during Mutual (3/6/12) and taking pictures of her forehead and this is the BEST picture she's ever taken! I love her expression! Had me LLOL - Literally Laugh Out Loud.
 TMI - Too Much Information
This spaghetti noodle was up Raya's nose. How it got up there is a mystery. Olivia thought she had string cheese up her nose earlier but it disappeared when she went to help her get it out. A little while later I found it on her shirt. She must've sneezed it out! So gross and yet so hilarious!
 Always ready for the camera!
I can hardly ever do candid shots of her. She sees me pull out my phone and "bam", all smiles!



No comments:

Post a Comment