Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 11, 2012

My 28th Birthday.


I turned 28! WHAT?! How can I be?! I certainly don't feel 28. Sometimes I forget how *old* I am. I still think I'm 23!

David woke up super early and made me birthday breakfast! I sure love me some pancakes and portugese sausage! Yum!!
When I got to my room, there was this cool orange sign by my door! How neat! 
Yes, I realize that my  name is spelled wrong AND correct on my phone. 
I like to think that it's spelled phonetically! 



They made me a cake the next day.
AND made cookies to share with the class.

They also gave me this cute gift bag.


Another student made me a lei! I love it! 
David plays basketball with the student's dad and he told David that she had went all over Laie looking for flowers to make the leis (her friend also had a birthday the same day)
Isn't that sweet? 
David came to have lunch with me at Tita's Grill. 
I had called my friend (his parents own the grill) earlier asking if they took card so I could go get me some birthday lunch. He let me know that he and his daughter (who was in one of my classes before) would treat me. I was so surprised! I ordered the hamburger steak and it was so good! I couldn't even finish eating it. Plus I only have like 30 minutes for lunch!













David does this thing every year where he sends me a "Happy Birthday" to every single email address I have. This year he sent me a picture and my work email had this as the subject line! At first I was like "WHAT?!!" and then realized it was from David! 

I had turned my 3G on my phone a couple days later and got this picture! LOL. This was the picture that he sent to ALL my emails. I love that guy.



Here we are in the car waiting for dinner. I love this picture of us! Although I look blind because I'm looking at the screen and not at the camera. doh.
Doesn't this look yummy? One of my favorite foods!


I got goodies from the Young Women the Sunday before my birthday. So cool! Regina V. made a DVD of me. We had filled out a questionnaire last year and the DVD was pictures of all the things that we had written down. It was hilarious! The narrator was a computer generated voice and so some of the words were pronounced funny. Too awesome!






No comments:

Post a Comment