Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

March 2012 - Spring Break...so far

Raya and I were hanging out at the Sophomore Songfest practice where it was just us and the class president. Poor thing. I really hope more people show up eventually. 

Raya said "Look at me Mom!" and there she was walking, walking on her tippy toes. What a funny girl!
 She had originally pulled down both of her eyes but when I tried to get her to do it again, she just did the one eye. What a weirdo...I wonder where she gets it from? :P
Probably from the both of us! Haha.
 We went bike riding around the block for a little bit today. Aaron got stuck and Raya got off her bike and helped give him a little push. "Mom, me push Aaron" she informed me as she went back on her bike.
I think it's quite funny how she's "riding" her bike with her feet on tiptoe! She actually moved a lot faster this way than trying to push her bike.
 Aaron wanted to take pictures with my phone and got mad when I told him no. He wanted to take pictures with my phone because "it has a light" (a flash). I don't know why but he really likes to take pictures with a flash. Does he know something I don't?
 Today's March Photo of the Day - clouds
On the other side of the house, the sky was filled with gray clouds and no blue at all. I like this side better. *edited with Instagram
 Yesterday evening we were at Laie Elementary and the kids were playing on the "fire truck". Raya was having a ball "driving". Aaron asked for a turn and Raya said no...
...which explains the "I asked nice Mom and she still won't let me have a turn. What's up with that?" look on Aaron's face. 
 I love the fact that my kids will sleep in just as long as I sleep in...for the most part. Love waking up past 8am.

No comments:

Post a Comment