Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Random Rewind - some of Feb 2012

Raya sleeping on the couch. She can sleep anywhere.

I am loving that Raya has longer hair now! It can now be a real ponytail instead of a fountain on the top of head!
It's so cute when they get along.
Olivia took these pictures of the kids waiting oh so patiently in the cart at Walmart.
My little sister Olivia had them model the bicycle helmets she found at the store.
I love how Aaron's looking at her like she's so crazy.
This is a cute helmet.
What a shiny kitty!
One of Aaron's preschool teachers sent me this picture on Facebook.


Too cute and too funny! For the record, as far as I know, they are not cousins :)
Sneaky way to hold a girl's hand! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment