Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 19, 2009

#'s 3,4, 6

We were driving to town on Monday and all of a sudden I hear Aaron say "Free! Nook Mom, Free!" and as I looked up in the direction he was pointing, I see the sign for Highway 83. That blew my mind! I didn't even know he recognized the number 3! Then I was looking at the mail in the car and he points out the number 4! We tried other numbers but it wasn't successful.

Later that night, we were at home watching TV and Aaron comes running around the corner and gives me a magnet, "Mom, six!".  So I turned it over to make a 9 and asked him what number this was and he goes, "No, Mom. Upside down six!" and turns it over to correct me. 

He must have learned it from Sesame Street...



...or some other PBS Kids show. Thanks PBS!

No comments:

Post a Comment