Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, November 20, 2009

Less than THREE weeks!

I have less than three weeks until baby's due. I can't wait. The weather has cooled down a little but it's still kinda hot. Plus it's super uncomfortable sitting, sleeping, standing... 
I went to the OB on Tuesday and she said that I was measuring at 40 weeks already (I'm only 37 weeks)! so either I'm ready to give birth, the baby's big or...she gave some other reason I can't remember. But I'm only 1 cm dilated (which was the same as last week) so I'm thinking I still have time. 


 These aren't the best pictures of me but I was at a teacher workshop on Nov 11 and the most recent pictures I have of me being all pregnant.



We're not READY for baby but we should be ok. I was worried for awhile about not having a bed for Aaron to sleep in but the David pointed out to me that we already had one for him. OH. I totally forgot he told me. So I'm not worried about that anymore. I'm so glad I have David to remind me of things that I forget (which happens A LOT!).


2 comments:

  1. Keep up the great mothering!!! You guys are great parents. Best wishes to your 'ohana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, the mommy brian of constantly forgetting! Can't wait to see pics of your little girl!

    ReplyDelete