Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Armpits, Froggie and the #2

When my YW Pres asked him to smile for the camera, he decided to pose with his hands in his armpits. (and he's shirtless b/c he finally figured out how to take it off himself and wouldn't put it back on.)




Then he decided that he wanted to bend down and pose. 

I think it makes him look like a little frog!



Since he just turned 2 that past Sunday, we asked him how old he was and he gave us the right answer! How cute is he?! (and he got it correct in his armpit too!)



I just thought this last picture is hilarious!

Had his two year checkup yesterday and here are the stats...
Weight: 26 lbs
Height: 35 inches (I think...the height put him in the 75th percentile)
He doesn't weigh much but at least he's gained weight since his last visit. 
Ok, it was only a pound but he's progressing! He does eat. It's probably because he's so active that he burns more than he takes in or something. I should try to be more like him!

3 comments:

  1. he's so cute and animated!Gotta love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm LOL at you...Shelby also gained a pound from 18 months to 2 years...she went from 21 lbs to 22 lbs. So to me, Aaron is huge! And Shelby's 33 inches at most. She is a little peanut.

    ReplyDelete