Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 6, 2009

Super Why!

We saw a Toys R Us ad in the paper and they were having a Super Why day one Saturday and since Aaron LOVES to watch Super Why on PBS Kids, we decided to take him. We got there a little early and walked around the store and looked at some really cool stuff.
click to enlarge
The Super Why fun started and they handed out masks of the characters. Aaron got Wyatt/Super Why but didn't want to wear it. I tried to get him to color a picture of the Super Why characters but he was too busy getting distracted with other stuff and the other kids around. We even got some stickers! We went to the one section where they had the Super Why toys and they had like NO toys. We almost got him some kind of a Super Why toy but then decided not to and got a Super Ball instead. When we got home, I remembered we had a Toys R Us gift card. whoops!
The Super Why mask was too big for Aaron's head so I cut a slit and put it on his head. I didn't put it over his eyes since he'll just rip it off and I didn't want the mask to tear.

3 comments:

  1. super why is a good show. Cora is not up early enough to watch it. I just saw that video of David singing to ya and it was so cute. That is one of my favorite songs. I'm glad I got to see a little bit of your reception since we weren't there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great now the song is stuck in my head!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi C! I coordinate a coop under another mom who orders. If you want to be part of a coop, let me know! email me : kristentuifua{at}yahoo{dot}com. I'll explain to you how it works. It its usually cheaper than going to the store, sometimes it evens out with sale prices but still good! Let me know! :)

    ReplyDelete