Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 2, 2009

July 1, 2006 = 3 Years


This is one of our first dates in 2005. We went to Winter Ball and had so much fun!
You can't see it but I was wearing my converse shoes!

It's been 4 years since that date and 3 years since our wedding day.
I used this picture last year but it's my favorite picture of us!


Click HERE for a link to a video of David s singing to me at our reception.
He has the best voice ever! My boss uploaded it to Facebook.
I'm just glad there's not a copy of me "dancing the hula" for David. I messed up and totally embarrassed myself! ;P
Happy Anniversary Babe! Love you forever!

6 comments:

  1. Fall Ball was our first date too - good times! What a gorgeous wedding picture of you guys! Your hair was SO long. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 years - what a milestone, huh?!?!
    Hope you guys had so much fun on your anniversary and did something super cool :)
    I love your wedding picture...even though you used it last year (hehehe)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cute! Congratulations you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww my little Carol! Time sure flies. I love all those pictures of you guys...you are adorable and all this kids you're adding to the mix are and will be adorable. I miss you...Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Belated Anniversary David and Carol! The videos of you two singing and dancing are awsome! You two are talented! BTW, Carol I think that is SO awsome that you wore converse shoes to Winter Ball! Now that is STYLE! Plus those shoes must've ROCKED with that SUPER CUTE dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary!
    So cute!
    And congrats on the pregnancy!!

    ReplyDelete