Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Summer 2009

Sorry I haven't really been posting. Now that I'm off for the summer, we haven't really been doing anything exciting. We've just been hanging out and doing this and that. We have been doing some of this though...

...not as much as I'd like but it doesn't matter if we do go a lot since I'm getting to spend time with my boys.
My friend Jamie from high school came and visited. That was fun. We did take pictures but I haven't uploaded them yet.
We cleaned the house and passed our first house inspection since we've moved here a year ago.
Aaron is getting bigger and taller and really talkative. He really likes to point out his piko. Lifts up his shirt and says "piko" over and over. ;D He also likes Elmo, Super Why, Barney, Clifford, ...(does he watch too much tv?) and whenever we turn on the tv, he BEGS to watch PBS Kids. relentlessly. so of course after he says "meese", we give in and we all watch PBS Kids together.
We're off to a family reunion next week on the Big Island. and yeah. so that'll probably be the next post.
Until then, toodleoo!

3 comments:

  1. carol - we'll be there too! we're moving back. when will you be there and are you guys going to kona or hilo? i know you probably won't have time to see us but it's fun anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol,
    Your kid and my kid should get together. They sound so similar. Even the piko thing! I'm totally jealous of your summer days. Wish I was there. Enjoy some sunshine for me. Have fun on Big Island!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What about Word World!? That's the favorite at our house... well it's one of the favorites. We too have a list of favorites from PBS kids. It's somewhat educational though, right?

    ReplyDelete